Superman

Reaction score
Superman is due out on the 14th. Anyone gonna see it?

It looks very good, visually that is. I cant comment on story

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
See it today and its not bad, it pretty much picks up where the last one left off....Still has Lex Luthor in it and is played by Kevin Spacey....Lois Lane in my opinion is unremarkable..

The storyline is a bit lovey dovey for my liking, but its adequate entertainment i suppose....

And Superman has a son.....what has he been up to eh...I think Lois should have had artificial insemination as opposed to having her insides splattered....:lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah i'm glad you commented on her because she dont much look cop in the clips ive seen either

Reaction score
Well we all knew the it was a bit of a love story from the very first movie however continueing it after so long is a shame. This return should have been action filled and as the author of the review says "Majestic" all the way through.

A shame, however being a omnipitant type being myself I will probably end up going to see it anyway regardless. We super people stick together you see ;)

Thanks for the insight crazylegs :)

Ask a Question