Summer Holiday

Reaction score
So anyone off anywhere nice?
Is it just me or do the prices go up in July & August!!
Will probably go on holiday in September & was thinking of Norway.:nod:

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Norway is tres expensive, well if you are partial to alcohol it is, not going anywhere this summer but have booked to go ski-ing, for the new year.

Can't afford a summer holiday as me and the missus have moved in together and she is currently eating up all my spare cash on " renovations ". :wall:

She has even helped herself to my new PC fund, which has left me stuck without an O/S. :wall:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, it's much more expensive then as all the kids are off school on summer holidays - so up the prices go!

Just got back from Mexico on Monday, and I really enjoyed that :nod: First time I've been somewhere long haul or for over a week, so it was a big change :D

I've heard the same about Norway, expensive but good :nod: There's always the "Ice Lodge" if you do go there :D (http://www.ice-lodge.com/)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Try South Africa in our winter (their summer). It's a little pricy getting there but cheap once you arrive. :thumb:

Oh, and BTW there's no jet lag on the flights.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Waynos_Face said:
Norway is tres expensive, well if you are partial to alcohol it is, not going anywhere this summer but have booked to go ski-ing, for the new year.

Can't afford a summer holiday as me and the missus have moved in together and she is currently eating up all my spare cash on " renovations ". :wall:

She has even helped herself to my new PC fund, which has left me stuck without an O/S. :wall:

I had heard and this may just be a rumor , that Mandriva 2008 in the 32 and 64 Bit versions are free . Yes I know it sounds unlikely but it could be true .

laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question