Suggestions for Good Back up software?

Can any one suggest any good back up software? I am a relatively novice user,
but I am looking for anything but Drive Image and Partition Magic. I liked
them in the past, but the new versions are not as good. What I want to do is
make secure back ups of a Hard Drive and keep that to restore my drive if it
ever becomes too corrupted. Also, so I won’t have to do a restore with my
computer disks and painstakingly install ALL my programs.
I also want to make back ups [images] of my 120 GB hard drives and store the
data on either a DVD-RW or CD-RW...any suggestions?
Is Xp Home Edition Back up Software [In the Value Add section on the disk]
capable of any of the above?

DL

Inbuilt backup app, meant primarily for data and not a sys restore.
Many apparently use Ghost

I am currently evaluating PowerQuest by Symantec. You
can image a system (servers only) and restore that server
should it crash from the image and do it VERY quickly.
It is a very nice app.
Inbuilt backup app, meant primarily for data and not a sys restore.
Many apparently use Ghost

"(e-mail address removed)"
message news:D62DBE6D-52BE-4B62-9BB4- (e-mail address removed)...
Can any one suggest any good back up software? I am a
relatively novice
user,
but I am looking for anything but Drive Image and Partition Magic. I liked
them in the past, but the new versions are not as
good. What I want to do
is
make secure back ups of a Hard Drive and keep that to
restore my drive if
it
ever becomes too corrupted. Also, so I won't have to do a restore with my
computer disks and painstakingly install ALL my programs.
I also want to make back ups [images] of my 120 GB
hard drives and store
the
data on either a DVD-RW or CD-RW...any suggestions?
Is Xp Home Edition Back up Software [In the Value Add section on the disk]
capable of any of the above?
named "Holly" and then ask her
if
she "Wood", then could I get a f---ing movie made?

.

I use Ghost, relable can restore from DOS...I backed up
60GB on DVD and had to reload and it went so smooth it
was scary!

VIC

Can any one suggest any good back up software? I am a relatively novice user,
but I am looking for anything but Drive Image and Partition Magic. I liked
them in the past, but the new versions are not as good. What I want to do is
make secure back ups of a Hard Drive and keep that to restore my drive if it
ever becomes too corrupted. Also, so I won’t have to do a restore with my
computer disks and painstakingly install ALL my programs.
I also want to make back ups [images] of my 120 GB hard drives and store the
data on either a DVD-RW or CD-RW...any suggestions?
Is Xp Home Edition Back up Software [In the Value Add section on the disk]
capable of any of the above?

I'm now using Acronis True Image8 after using the above. I partition
my drives and once a week do a image of C. Last week I cloned a entire
drive to a new one using it and the new one booted right up without a
hicup.

Thanks people for the good answers!!!
I'm kind of a novice, but I think I will attempt Ghost And Acronis. I use to
rely on Partition Magic and Drive Image [Back when they were Power Quest]
They were bought by Symantec and their products now suck!!!!