Strange Keylogger Problem (I found the key log)

Reaction score
Well, this morning I got an email about my games account password was changed. I did a few scans and it picked up nothing. I was able to find a .log file called richtX32 in my system32 folder that had a log of everything typed in game, and in my browser. I deleted everything in the document, and changed it to read only which seemed to stop any more key logging.

I can give you a sample of what the log shows if you want.

I was also told that process explorer may be able to track down whats going on. I looked through each process and didn't see anything dealing with richtX32.

I ran many scans and all of them picked up nothing. I heard anti-vir has some sort of window file scanner that can be turned on, so i'll try that.

EDIT: I just tried some keylogger detecter/blocker program and it looks like there are several keylogger .dlls that are reappearing whenever I delete them. I must of gotten rid of the main one I think becuase the logger seems to have stopped working. I'll post more info when I get home.

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 322
  • log.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:

Ask a Question