Still can't open excel 2007 with office 2003

richor

I am the administrator, have dowloaded elviewer, compatability packs (e.g.
2007 service pack 2) and file format converter. I still can't open xlsx
files. they are just junk. Any other advice?

Don Guillett

If that doesn't help you may have a corrupted file. Send to my addy below
and I'll take a look.

Jim Cone

Have you followed all of the instructions in...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/924074
"How to open and save Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007 files in earlier versions of Office programs"
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"richor" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I am the administrator, have dowloaded elviewer, compatability packs (e.g.
2007 service pack 2) and file format converter. I still can't open xlsx
files. they are just junk. Any other advice?

Armando

If you have Excel 2003 and download the Microsoft Compatability Pack to open
a Excel 2007 file, will you be able to see any data beyond the 65??? rows
that were limited in previous versions of excel