Steam Exploration Sale now on! (26th Nov - 2nd Dec)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers V_R - I guess it's Thanksgiving/Black Friday in the States, so we benefit from cheap games :D.

Spotted anything good?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Spotted anything good?

Not really tbh, I dont think its the greatest sale they've ever had..... That said 50% off Goat Sim! :D

I am really tempted by The Evil Within too. Looks good...

Reaction score
Had a look at the walking dead season 2 while I was there

I will wait until all episodes are out and buy them all together.

Fantastic game

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Had a look at the walking dead season 2 while I was there

I will wait until all episodes are out and buy them all together.

Fantastic game

Thats probably what I'll do as well, is what I did with the first season. Cant be waiting for the next episode!

The GF likes these games, the only game we have ever played together! :lol:

Will probs get it on the Xbox though for those reasons. They had a sale on XBL and I picked up the first season for about 8 quid I think it was....

EDIT: If you like TWD TD check out The Wolf Among Us. :)

Reaction score
Just did it looks ace cheers

BTW i think I got first season and all episodes for about that price too.

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Not really tbh, I dont think its the greatest sale they've ever had..... That said 50% off Goat Sim! :D

I am really tempted by The Evil Within too. Looks good...

Before you buy The Evil Within take a look at the Meta Critic comments, seems like it's a really bad PC port. I was tempted by it as well, until I read the reviews.

I've bought these:

Metro 2033 redux £12.74, annoying they didn't get it right in the first place but I enjoyed the second one so thought I'd try this revamped version of the first one which, imo, was unplayable after playing the first hour or so. We shall see whether it was worth the money or not.

Astebreed £3.29. Looks like it could be fun

Laura Croft Osiris Pre-purchase, released Dec 9th, the first one was superb imo, loved it so had to have this one.

The Path £3.62. Looks like it could be good.

Unreal Tournament 3 Black Edition £6.99. Didn't think much of it first time around but it's been revamped and as I've been playing Unreal Tournament 1 lately thought that for this price I'd try it again.

Final Fantasy XIII £10.99. I had it on Xbox 360 (Now sold quite some time ago) never got far with it so thought I'd try it again on PC.

Was also tempted by Sniper Elite III being offered half price at £20 but that little lot I've listed above came to £51 and that is quite enough readies to part with for now.

Ask a Question