Status bar

Oz

How can I have the status bar appear on all IE windows. If I have more than
one window open the status bar does not appear on all of them. I have to
manually select it to work.

Oz

Thanks, that seems to have worked

DVarnau said:
Oz,
See:
330216 - Status Bar Is Not Displayed When You Open a New Browser Window:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330216

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
don_04[at]varnau[dot]org