Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'll second that!!
88.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I really miss the Star Trek series (we haven't got satellite here) I loved DS9, Next Gen Voyager and even Enterprise... (wasn't keen on the original version with William Shatner.) Enterprise was shown on S4C 9that's the Welsh channel :rolleyes: which was a real bummer, because they kept fiddling with the time it was aired. They seem to do that with quite a lot of the "English" (which includes American) shows... I could honestly kick their butts! :wall: So missed quite a lot of Enterprise (keep meaning to buy the DVDs, but haven't got around to it.) So yes, a big fan here :thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Some of the shows we miss, are not available over the internet. I wanted to catch-up on the first episode of "Dexter" (it was shown earlier this year) but couldn't get it :( something to do with the "performance rights" I think they said... bit annoying though.

Reaction score
Ahhh shame!

The writer guild strike did a lot of damage last year. Still now problems with scripts and getting shows out on time. SG: Atlantis is always late airing very very annoying

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh yes, that strike had quite an affect, didn't it? There was several months' break in the middle of "Desperate Housewives" (love the black humour of that) and "Ugly Betty" also disappeared for a while...

Reaction score
Never watched Desparate tbh Met Jessie though ( he's complete and utter K**B***D) if you catch my drift?

Betty?, Hmmm i used to watch it when I live in wales for a while. Don't bother now though

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Yes, I get it :lol: Now that I could imagine... Gotta love the shallow Gabrielle character though - some of her remarks to her now-blind husband are priceless!

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Am a fan of the films but never really liked it enough to watch the TV shows, looks to be a good movie though, is a good idea that they decided to start with them at the Academy as its fresh ground so if you don't follow Star Trek then you haven't missed anything.

Might upset some of the die hard fans abit, but its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Simon Pegg as Scotty????? Fingers crossed he doesn't ruin it, he's a talented writer but acting.......

Ask a Question