Movie thread

Reaction score
Went the pictures last night to see Rush hour 3. Like the rest it was very funny indeed. Jackie Chan and his almost careless approach to getting stunts the right way for camera becomes very apparent at the end.

Anyway I thought I would ask the question although it aint something we can do continuelly due to the inconsistency of film release, but how about starting a Movie thread?

People could post clips from the IMDb and give opinions if they have seen them?

Whilst in the cinema yesterday I saw a clip of Will smith's new film called 'I am Legend' I wont tell you what its about you can just go see the clip yourselves but it does look very good from the clip I saw!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/trailers-screenplay-E33164-10-2

Enjoy and remember to comment. Maybe Ian could set up a new Page for us?
Again just an idea ;)

Last edited:

sol

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Went the pictures last night to see Rush hour 3. Like the rest it was very funny indeed. Jackie Chan and his almost careless approach to getting stunts the right way for camera becomes very apparent at the end.

Anyway I thought I would ask the question although it aint something we can do continuelly due to the inconsistency of film release, but how about starting a Movie thread?

People could post clips from the IMDb and give opinions if they have seen them?

Whilst in the cinema yesterday I saw a clip of Will smith's new film called 'I am Legend' I wont tell you what its about you can just go see the clip yourselves but it does look very good from the clip I saw!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/trailers-screenplay-E33164-10-2

Enjoy and remember to comment. Maybe Ian could set up a new Page for us?
Again just an idea ;)

thats an excellent idea as i was looking for movie trailers today to show the kids & wasnt sure which one to use so thanks for that :nod:

Ask a Question