Spyware hidden in BitTorrent downloads

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It seems inevitable that spyware will find its way onto users computers in many new and sneaky ways. Now, BitTorrent downloaders may find that their downloads are bundled with an extra special surprise.

News.com reports that much of the content downloaded would ask for an extra piece of software to be installed to allow the video/music/download to play. Not so it seems, as much of this software slows down the PC, monitors browsing habits and earns someone else a lot of money.

Attachments

• bittorrent.gif
    bittorrent.gif
    5 KB · Views: 297
Reaction score
Really?

reallie?? cuz i use bit torrent...but i've also noticed that ever since i got it, my compie has been acting weird!!! lke when i open the internet the font sizes are so big!!!! lke 12 er something and it looks so out of wack....and the torrents that i do upload have this weird looking icon. and when i check properties it says program unknown! before it said winamp, but winamp ****es me off so i sorta tried to remove it. but yea.....cud that be so?? i never knew that..how is it making them money?? and can u help me plzz?? *sigh* i reallie need help neeee....that wud be reallie great. ahahah kk..OH! and since im a newbie and i dunno how this site works, cud u maybe help me?? im sry im bothering u lke this....cuz i can't post threads and i dunno what to do neeeee..................grrr i hope u can help me. byebye T____T

maymay-chan aka sorrowful_smile

Ask a Question