Spysheriff/spyfalcon

Reaction score
Does anyone have information about what company is behind the various SpySheriff softwares and where the company is located that sells SpySheriff, SpyFalcon, Pest Trap or SpyGuard?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
People have been trying to close them down for some time ... you want your PC to be infected with crap?

:confused:

Reaction score
rppjd said:
Does anyone have information about what company is behind the various SpySheriff softwares and where the company is located that sells SpySheriff, SpyFalcon, Pest Trap or SpyGuard?
Have you tried doing a google search?

Reaction score
I'm an attorney and my son's laptop was infected with this crap - so I'm on the prowl looking for whoever owns SpySheriff so I can suit their ass!

muckshifter

Reaction score
Pick one ... you ain't very good are you! :rolleyes: (the word is "Sue", as in the girls name ... a suit, is clothing)

spysheriff.com
spy-sheriff.com
spyware-cash.com
antispynow.com
fzyonline.com
anosurfer.com

**** WARNING ****

PCReview, nor I, will be held responsible for any idiot who visites any of the above sites

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Pick one ... you ain't very good are you! :rolleyes: (the word is "Sue", as in the girls name ... a suit, is clothing)

spysheriff.com
spy-sheriff.com
spyware-cash.com
antispynow.com
fzyonline.com
anosurfer.com

**** WARNING ****

PCReview, nor I, will be held responsible for any idiot who visites any of the above sites
Look mucks i'm not going to go to these sites, but is it a front for getting spyware & other nasties on to your pc??
So do we know is it a suit we are getting or a female called sue:lol:

Last edited:

muckshifter

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Look mucks i'm not going to go to these sites, but is it a front for getting spyware & other nasties on to your pc??
naw, just use Linux ... it'll be fine.
So do we know is it a suit we are getting or a female called sue:lol:
Could be either ... ;)

Ask a Question