Spring is here?

Reaction score
Yesterday cut the grass for the first time and with a 180ft long garden it was not fun.
Looked awful afterwards but looks better today and the birds seem to like the shorter length now.
Time to weed soon and I so hate gardening, normally do it whilst listening to TMS in the Summer.

Anyone else getting ready to do gardening??

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We've been making a start recently - thankfully our lawn is a lot smaller than 180ft though! Been having a bit of a tidy up - pruned the roses and fuchsias, and been sweeping up stray leaves. Looking forward to a flush of new greenery :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Yes, cut the grass a couple of days ago, it was about six inches long. Also trimmed all the lawn edges which really makes it look tidier. And dug some of the weeds out of the borders.

The snowdrops are still present, although past their best, and the crocuses (croci?) have been and gone. Daffodils now in flower and tulips coming up. Most other things stirring but no sign of the leaves on the trees yet.

Will have to think about attacking the moss in the lawn soon.

:)

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
Spring is not here,,, (!)
I spent last week visiting my parents; one day it was 75F and sunny, and 2 days ago { April 3 ), we awoke to this!: ~
IMG_9722aaa_040316_Snow.JPG

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
Cheers! :)

Aye,, 'twas lovely viewing the snow glistening on the trees, ~ and just the 2" snow, so 'twas not bad for traveling home.
{ the following day, my Mom phoned to say an additional 5" snow arrived,, }

Ask a Question