Spotify

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well I been using this for a week and I can say it is well worth it.You can search for artists and it will list all the available stuff they have for them an you can see what albums they did etc etc an it is pretty fast at searching. It will save your playlists so once you ahve searched you do not have to again. Make your own compilation lists and save em. Its great for looking and listening to artists you have never listened to before as you get all the stuff they did and you can try it out almost instantly.
Uses very little cpu. An on a fast connection I guess it would have no stops. On my slow connection I get a stop once in a while, a bit like streaming vids but much faster overall.
Down side is you get a few discret adverts but they do not pop up very often at all, it is like listening to commercial radio with about 90% less interuptions.
All in all a good item.

attachment.php

happywave.gif

Attachments

• 2009-02-04_203645.png
    2009-02-04_203645.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,130
Reaction score
Spotify were on yesterdays BBC's breakfast show.
Only saw the report as the sound was off whilst at the gym.

Reaction score
Finally got round to installing it yesterday. Very good piece of software - especially for a freebie :D

I had to laugh at the imitation iTunes skin though lol. :p

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I like the program as it allows me to find and listen to all sorts of music that I have found hard to find along with new stuff I never even knew existed.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I like the program as it allows me to find and listen to all sorts of music that I have found hard to find along with new stuff I never even knew existed.

nod.gif

Absolutly - couldn't agree more :nod:

I've managed to find some tracks that I couldn't find on the t'internet or on CD's

Ask a Question