Spell Check in reply posts

Reaction score
I don't know about every one else, but for me, I read and type repies in here while dogging the bosses. SO usually don't have a lot of time to correct my posts; when I go back to see replies I notice my horrible grammer and try to correct it. I always mistype something, plus the fact that I really have never spealt very well.

Ian -- would it be terribly difficult to add a spell check to the post replies? If it is, don't worry about it, I'll just start using word to write messages in, correct it in there and paste it in my posts.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've tried to add a spell checker to the site a few times, but there have been a few problems with getting it to work properly - mainly due to the WYSIWYG editor.

I use a free spell checker from www.iespell.com - it lets you just right click in a text box and spell check it :) I has to be installed, but its small and free!

Reaction score
Raje said:
I don't know about every one else, but for me, I read and type repies in here while dogging the bosses. SO usually don't have a lot of time to correct my posts; when I go back to see replies I notice my horrible grammer and try to correct it. I always mistype something, plus the fact that I really have never spealt very well.

Ian -- would it be terribly difficult to add a spell check to the post replies? If it is, don't worry about it, I'll just start using word to write messages in, correct it in there and paste it in my posts.
:D Write it in word copy and paste easy peassy

Ask a Question