Windows XP SP2 update-KB884020 can't find link to update

Reaction score
Hello,

I was advised by HP chat to download on the microsoft cite:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...D2-5034-4BBB-B74D-AD8430A1F7C8&displaylang=en

in order to begin to fix an error message:'low connectivity' (and along with that hopefully begin to solve the problem of no wireless connection). I must be blind because on the page it says 'click on the download link in the upper right hand corner' and I see no link at all to click on. Would someone be kind enough to go there and tell me if they see the link?

BTW my operating system is Windows XP SP2-My computer is a HP laptop-about ten months old.

Kindest regards,
Linda

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi Linda - the download link is in fact just above where it says 'Quick Details' at the begining....:thumb:

Reaction score
SP2-thank you

I could swear that that link was not there before! I am blind (too much eggnog, maybe?) Thank you very much Adywebb.

Adywebb said:
Hi Linda - the download link is in fact just above where it says 'Quick Details' at the begining....:thumb:

Reaction score
Bawcom said:
Hello,

I was advised by HP chat to download on the microsoft cite:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...D2-5034-4BBB-B74D-AD8430A1F7C8&displaylang=en

in order to begin to fix an error message:'low connectivity' (and along with that hopefully begin to solve the problem of no wireless connection). I must be blind because on the page it says 'click on the download link in the upper right hand corner' and I see no link at all to click on. Would someone be kind enough to go there and tell me if they see the link?

BTW my operating system is Windows XP SP2-My computer is a HP laptop-about ten months old.

Kindest regards,
Linda

Yep I can download it.
Have you pop-up blocker? if so disable it;) it should then download:thumb:

Ask a Question