Sophos Enterprise Manager

Splash

Anyone else having problems with Enterprise Manager scheduler stopping and then of course not updating the CIDs with new IDEs ??

Twinkletoes

<Splash> wrote in message | Anyone else having problems with Enterprise Manager scheduler stopping
and then of course not updating the CIDs with new IDEs ??

Have you asked Sophos what they have to say about it?

Splash

There are several instances of this problem
We, and they, are trying to establish how widespread is the problem
Splash

Twinkletoes

<Splash> wrote in message | There are several instances of this problem
| We, and they, are trying to establish how widespread is the problem
| Splash

Hmm... let me know if you find anything?

Splash

Will do Twinkletoes
Our problems seem to be associated with EM running on Win2KSP3 server or workstation with Novell client 4.83 SP2

Twinkletoes

Would you mind if I mailed you off-list with my experiences and
suggestions? Drop a line to sda100{AT}hotmail{DOT}com if you like to
give me your address without publicising it here.

Thanks,
Twinkle.
--

<Splash> wrote in message | Will do Twinkletoes
| Our problems seem to be associated with EM running on Win2KSP3 server
or workstation with Novell client 4.83 SP2

Splash

That's cool !