Something odd flying over the Beeb

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Is it a bird..? Is it a plane..? No, it's...................erm, not sure really. The small white dots could be birds, I guess, but what about the bigger one? Helium balloon? Visitors from planet Zog paying a visit to Sir Floppington..? Answers on a postcard please. :D
[Youtube]jJH0mfX4S5k[/Youtube]

Someone has even made a "colour analysis" version.

[Youtube]9Cv__31naos[/Youtube]

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
There's only one answer.

ALIENS (scary music).

:D

Reaction score
:dance:Certainly the music is scary, but the objects were not man made judging by the heat signatures, so I am guessing that they were UFO's (unidentified flying objects) in other words havent a clue!:confused:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Take a dozen friends, get there early in the day before too many people about, shoot footage with camcorder or mobile phone being careful to let wind blow in mic to make it sound realistic and have friends make comments like 'Are you getting that?' to make it sound even more realistic.

Then a nifty bit of video editing and we have yet another UFO sighting.

Poppycock :)

Reaction score
Could be birds,I suppose. But I dought it.
Towards the end of the film a bird did fly past,and that was black. I would have thought ,if they were birds,they also would be in black against that bright sky. Strange.
historian

Ask a Question