So what have I done now

Reaction score
Hi
Just a quick question to see if anyone has any ideas on what the problem is. I have a MR SITE website (no jokes please-will change it when i can afford to!!) which I recently did some changes to and now the page load up time is slow. I have removed drop downs to see if that was the problem and know that my side bar is a bit messy-will change over Christmas but what else may be wrong?

I won't put my website down as I am not trying to sell you anything but if there is someone that is happy to help you will find me at the top of google for the search term bracelets and brides.
Many thanks
Jen

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I ran your website through this page, and found some problems (paste your webpage address into it and you'll get the same list):

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

I think you have lots of broken images in your CSS code that could be doing it. The key part of the report is:

"All download times include delays due to round-trip latency with an average of 0.2 seconds per object. With 73 total objects for this page, that computes to a total lag time due to latency of 14.6 seconds. Note also that this download time calculation does not take into account delays due to XHTML parsing and rendering."

Ask a Question