OOPS I have done it again!!!!

Reaction score
Sorry I have not been active on the site for the last few days but I have had a problem, yes I crashed the system again, well the first serious one since downloading Mint 2 years ago which is a record for me:nod:. Luckily I have a friend who is a IT engineer who works as a manager with a ISP who I encouraged to try Linux and now runs Linux and Microsoft and he managed to help me to overcome the problems, so I am back on the run so to speak. Don't ask me what I did wrong as I couldn't begin to to tell you but being not having contact with the outside world was very frustrating, but all solved now.:fool::fool::fool:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
LOL you have had more crashes in a year than I have had in 29 years of computing. Welcome back :cheers:

Reaction score
:fool::fool::fool:I suppose I enjoying trying things out but with little knowege:cry::cry::cry: But I know someone who has great knowledge of the tech side so I rely on him to get me out of the mire. But it is great to be back on line.:user:

Reaction score
Crashed again BUT back up and running again(for how long is in the lap of the Gods):lol:

Reaction score
Hi all back up and running as sweet as a nut, thanks for so much encouragement. Nice to be back, I will have to stop fiddling:lol:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
tumblr_nauhg16Dxe1qeuuhvo2_250.gif

Hurray well done mate. :dance:

Now all you need is to learn how to make a cloned backup of your working os. :lol:

Ask a Question