From: ReceiverB
Date: Sent: Tuesday, 4 March 2008 7:58 AM
T o: SenderA
Subject: Read: <old mail subject>

Your messsage

" To: ReceiverB
Subject: FW: <old mail subject>
Sent: 16/03/2007 6:51 AM

was read on 16/03/2007 7:20 AM.

From exchange server message tracking, I can see that the message is being
generated from the ReceiverA's end. I have checked the rules on the
recievers inbox but do not see anything. Both of the users and sending and
receiving emails from each other as well as everyone else without similarly
problem. Only this old email is a culprit. I have searched everywhere on
the internet but am not able not get any clue.

Please help.

thank and wait in anticipation

Eric