SMS from Outlook or Outlook Express to a mobile phone

Sketcher

Hey all,

looking for some kind of application that will run within Outlook 2002 or Outlook Express 6.0 and allow me to SMS mobile phones.

I have looked up a few already such as Red Oxygen is there a dedicated Website around that will show me a few more options so I can shop around and see the different subscriptions / charges.

Also is there any site which will list add-ins. / apps for Microsoft Software.

Cheers & thanks,

Sketcher.

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.slipstick.com/addins/pager.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sketcher asked:

| Hey all,
|
| looking for some kind of application that will run within Outlook
| 2002 or Outlook Express 6.0 and allow me to SMS mobile phones.
|
| I have looked up a few already such as Red Oxygen is there a
| dedicated Website around that will show me a few more options so I
| can shop around and see the different subscriptions / charges.
|
| Also is there any site which will list add-ins. / apps for Microsoft
| Software.
|
| Cheers & thanks,
|

| Sketcher.

Gio

you can also check out www.jeyo.com. They have an outlook plug in
that's really useful. It's a new product and not perfect but no
subscription fees. You pay whatever your telco charges for text
messages.

The only thing is that support is really slow.
Thanks for that Milly.