SmartUI-Utilities error with Dell 1600n

Jason Botts

I noticed there were several posts from Win2k3 users who were experiencing
the
"Can't load SMARTUI-Utilities library (code 5). Access is denied" error when
printing.

I'm using a SBS running Win2k3 server as a print spooler for a Dell 1600n.

Has anyone identified a solution to this issue?

Manuel

Jason Botts said:
I noticed there were several posts from Win2k3 users who were experiencing
the
"Can't load SMARTUI-Utilities library (code 5). Access is denied" error when
printing.

I'm using a SBS running Win2k3 server as a print spooler for a Dell 1600n.

Has anyone identified a solution to this issue?

I had the same problem with Dell 1600n on W2k3! I unchecked the
"Enable advenced printinge features" in the printer properties
dialogue box an it helps

YFinder

Manuel said:
"Jason Botts" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
I noticed there were several posts from Win2k3 users who were
experiencing
the
"Can't load SMARTUI-Utilities library (code 5). Access is denied"
error when
printing.

I'm using a SBS running Win2k3 server as a print spooler for a Dell
1600n.

Has anyone identified a solution to this issue?-

I had the same problem with Dell 1600n on W2k3! I unchecked the
"Enable advenced printinge features" in the printer properties
dialogue box an it helps

Try printing directly to the printer.

Properties of the printer ->Advanced tab ->change from "Spool print
documents..." to "print directly to the printer."

so far no problems again.