Skybuck is re-building his PC for the 4th time. Let YOUR retardness BEGIN !

Skybuck Flying

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooo yoyoyoyoyoyo and
helllllllllllllloooooooo to another EPISODE IN RETARDED ELECTRONICS !

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHEHEHEHEHEHEYEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's your electronics EXPERT SKYBUCK AGAIN ! ;) =D

YEAH ! ;) =D

And boy-oh-boy do I have news for you ! ;)

We probably already know that the SEASONIC S12 (Power Supply) (MAIN!) Power
Cable is a bit on the short side !

But when you combine this with ASROCKS power socket placement retardness and
ANTEC 1200 power supply placement retardness it becomes a REAL PROBLEM !

So let's sum that up for you shall we:

1. Seasonic S12 main power cable very short, but would have been sufficient
if not far:

2. ASRock's retarded power socket placement way up on the motherboard,
instead of the center where it should have been.

3. Antec 1200's crazy power supply bottom placement ?! (well at least there
is a big air vent up top lol)

Euuuuhhhmmmm perhaps you are confused and can't possssssibly imagine what's
going on therefore I shall provide you with two pictures, one ascii/ansi
picture for future reference and one actual http link to a real picture I
just took, WITH MY BIG MOTHERFOKKING MIDDLE FINGER DOWN IN THE AIR POINTING
TOWARDS THE PROBLEM LOCATION.

Ascii/Ansi picture:

Antec1200 Case sideways:

up
/|\
.---> left/sideways

top blow hole
+--|--------------|-----------------------------
| power button-> \
| drives ---> |
|<-- blow holes |
| |
| |
| +---------------------------------+ |
| | +-+ | |
| | | | | |
| | power socket->| | | |
| | | | | |
| | to far away +-+ | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| +---------------------------------| |
| |
| |
| _ |
| /| |
| / |
| etc |
| / |
| / |
| / |
| / <- power cable |
| / to short |
| / |
| / |
| / |
| / |
|+------------------+ |
|| | |
|| | |
|| Power supply | |
|| | |
|| | |
|+------------------+ |

As they generally say:

"Assumptions are the mother of all fok-ups !"

+ Skybuck knowledge/advice/experience/tip/saying:

"If you don't test, you don't know if it works"

What assumptions were made by all parties, what test where dumbly enough not
done:

1. ASRock assuming the power supply would be up top !

VERY FOKKING WRONG ASSUMPTION.

2. ASRock not testing their micro-atx motherboard with this VERY POPULAIR
ANTEC1200 CASE ! ;)

^ What a huge failure.

3. My assumption that ASRock tested their motherboard from 2009 with the
case from 2005/2006/2007 the ANTEC 1200.

^ Boy was I wrong... Apperently ASRock has no idea how populair this case
is, or they fokking morons who never tested or perhaps their power cable was
long enough ?! ;)

4. ASRock apperently did not test ANTEC 1200 + Seasonic S12 Power supply
which is also a very populair combination ?!

^ FOK-UP.

5. ANTEC 1200 Manufacturer <- Assuming placing power supply on bottom would
not introduce any compatibility problems ?!

^ It goes against the "intel" case design ?!

Introducing multiple designs/combiniations leads to "testing
possibilities/combinations explosion ?!" ;)

6. ASRock assuming placing the power socket at the TOP would be a good idea
and not a problem ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why not central ?!?! Have they even heard of cases with power supply at
bottom ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

^ HELLLOOOOOOO ?!?!?!?!? WAKE UP, SMELL THE COFFEE, WHIPE SHIT FROM EYES AND
LOOOOOOOK INTO THE WORLD
YOU NOT ALONE OUT HERE ! LOL ;) =D

7. ME assuming that these idiots know what they are doing and desinging
?!!?!?

Holyfok did I screw up bad by thinking/assuming that these guys test their
SHIT well.

^ How the fok am I supposed to know the cable can't reach... this is my
first and forced micro-atx setup (no decent/passively cooled 939 motherboard
available anymore in my region or favorite webstores ?!? ;))

Issues like this are hard to spot from just manuals and theory ! This stuff
should have been tested by those fokkers ! ;) =D

FOK FOK FOK FOK FOK !

The question is:

I AM NOW DIGITALLY DEAD ?!?! IS MY DREAM PC NOW FINALY FINALY DEAD
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WILL IT NEVER EXPERIENCE INTERNET-LOVE EVER AGAIN ?!?!?!?!?!?

WELL I HAVE TO SHOVE AND KICK AND DRAG IT INTO IT'S GGGRRRRAVVVEEE
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MIMIMMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMMIMIMIMIMIM

WHAT A DRAMA EH ?!?!?!

SUCH DRAMA !?!?!?

SUCH EPIC FAILURE !!!!!!!!!! ;) =D

AND THE DRAME ain't over yet !

NO SIR ! NO BOB ! NO SIR BOB ! NO MAM, ! NO MA'DAM ! NO MAAAANNNNNNNN !

This shit ain't over ! IT AIN'T OVER YET ! I TELL YOU ! IT AIN'T OVER !

NO IT'S NOT OVER YET !!!!

BECAUSE

YOU MAY AND MIGHT NOT EXPECT OR BELIEVE IT ! BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE A
SECONDAIRY BACKUP POWER SUPPLY !

Oh yyyyyyeeeaaaahhhh from a DIFFERENT manufacturer !

Lesson LEARNED: buying stuff from different manufacturers OFFERS HOPE for
less RETARDATION of just one supplier.

Yessssss as some of you might know or remember or gggggooogggleee or
probably forgot... I actually bought a second power supply when my DreamPC
had it's previous CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OFF DEATH !

Somebody (probably the manufacturer himself) made me believe that the cause
of death might have been "power supply" death or power supply instability...
and thus I bought a new power supply... turned out I did't need it...

The nice thing is it comes with detacheable cables... though I hope they
don't auto-detach while my PC is on ?! That would suck ! ;) I hope their
connections are good ! I don't need more connection issues, that's for sure
! ;) =D
Wouldn't that be ironic ?!? If I successfully call a technician and get him
to replace the power wall socket with grounded versions... and then because
of this fokking cable issue... I get more cable issues ?!? HOLY FOK ! TALK
ABOUT CABLE ISSUES ! Motherfokkers ! This remainds me of receiver cables
issues ! HOLYFOK ! and more receiver CABLE ISSUES ! HOLYFOK !

You motherfokkers really need to sort out, document and describe and specify
your CABLE ISSUES MORE ! and pay more attention to little CABLE DETAILS
OHHHHHH YEAAAHHHH that's for sure ! ;) =D

Anyway as I wrote:

THE DRAMA continues !

_I_ _SHALL_ _NOW_ _WALK_ _OVER_ _TO_ _MY_ _EQUIPMENT/HARDWARE_ _STASH_

and pull out the secondair power supply, like I am whipping out my dick or
something and then I shall walk back to my PC and then I shall
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee if it's CABLE IS LONGER ?!?!? FOR ****S SAKE
!

And IF it's LONGER, _I_ _ME_ and my DreamPC, shall be alright !

Ohhh nooo OTHERWISE I FAIR THAT I SHALL FEEL AS IF I WAS SHOVED A BIG DICK
UP MY ASS AND BRAIN AND FACE !!!!

A VERY BIG NASTY CHEESEY SLIMY SMELLY DICK CALLED:
"ANTEC-ASROCK-SEASONIC-****".

LOL.

Those fokkers REALLY GOD ME this time PARTNER ! THEY REALLY GOT ME ! LOL.

The suspends IS KILLING ME of excitement ISN'T ?!?!

DO YOU FEEL SUSPENDS AS WELL ?!?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

WILL OR WILL THIS NOT BE THE LAST DAY IN MY LIFE OF A GLORIUS DIGITAL
EXPERIENCE.

PERHAPS this is a sign from MY FARTHER IN HEAVEN who is now with GOD !

PERHAPS my farther is trying to tell me something which goes like this:

"SON ! YOUR LIFE HAS HAD ENOUGH SUFFERING WITH PC's and IT'S POWERFULL
ADDICTION !"

"IT IS NOW TIME TO FORCE A LIBERATION OF THE UNSTAINABLE AND UNHEALTHY AND
UNAVOIDABLE ADDICTION !"

"WE/YOU/AND I SHALL NOW FREE YOU FROM THIS HELL HOLE, WE SHALL FREE YOU FROM
THE HEAT OF HELLLLLLL".

"WE SHALL FREE YOU FROM THE HELL'S HEAT AND HEAVEN'S ELECTRIC SHOCKS".

"YOU SEE MY BOY, THOSE SHOCKS WERE ALREADY AN ATTEMPT TO CALL YOU WITH US OR
TO FREE YOU"

"BUT YOU RESISTED MORE STRONGLY THEN WE COULD EVER ENTICIPATE"

"YOUR WILL TO COMPUTE-R IS STRONG"

"BUT OUR WILL TO CALL YOU WITH US, TO TURN YOU TO THE LIGHT SIDE IS
STRONGER"

"YOU CANNOT WITHSTAND THE POWER OF THE FARTHER, THE WHOLE SON AND GOD !"

"YOU SHALL BUCKLE BEFORE IT ! SO IS GOD's ALLMIGHTY WILL !" ;) =D

To you all I SAY:

"NO DAD !"

"I WANT TO FOKKING COMPU-TER DAD !"

"I WANT TO FOKKING PLAY CRYSIS 2 MultiPlayer DEMO, WHICH IS AWAITING FOR MY
RETURN ON THE HARDDISK"

"I GOTTA SEE IT IN ACTION DAD ! I WANNA FEEL IT'S STEALTH MODE ! I WANNA
EXPERIENCE IT'S DX11 Special Effects"

"EVEN IF IT'S ON 640x480 DAD !"

"CAN'T YOU FOKKING UNDERSTAND THAT DAD ?!?!?!?!?"

"FOR FOK'S SAKE DAD ?!?!"

"WHEN I AM DEAD I WILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO ENJOY THE LIGHT SIDE !"

"FOR NOW I WANT TO ENJOY THE DARK SIDE WITH ALL IT'S ATTRACTIVE GLORY !"

"Furthermore..."

"MY MUSIC IS WAITING ON THAT SYSTEM DAD, YEAH !"

"I WANT TO HEAR IT AGAIN DAD... I could play it on my old PC by connecting
but that's risky dad..."

"God's evil shocks might come down on me from heaven again... I WILL NOT
ALLOW IT !" YEAHAHAHAHAH =D

"I SHALL NEVER ATTACH THE RECEIVER TO MY OLD PC ! NEVER ! YOU HEAR ME !
NEVERRRRRR !" ;) =D

And now DAD, JEZUS (the fokking) AND GOD !

I AM AND WILL GO TO THE SHACK/STASH and fokking get IT !

HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES I AM GOING NOW !

GOING I TELL YOU ! GOING ! AND DON'T YOU STOP ME ! DON'T YOU EVEN TRY AND
MAKE ME TRIPP !

NO FOKKING WAY!

Going,
Bye,
SKYBUCK.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2.

Dr. Morel

So let's sum that up for you shall we:

"Yer Dumb." (You're dumb)

How dumb? DAMN DUMB!

Damn, dude... yer dumb!

Ain't you got yerself a wire stretcher?

Damn! Any "PC tech" worth his mettle has a trusty old wire stretcher.

Skybuck Flying

YOUR ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO STOP ME ! HAS FAILED DAD !

YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

The new/backup/secondairy power supply's main power cable CAN reach the
motherboard's power socket !

EVEN FROM UP HIGH !!!! YEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY DIGITAL DEATH HAS NOT YET COME DAD !!!!!!!!!!

YEAHAHAHAAHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI

I WILL NOT BE JOINING YOU FOR NOW DAD !!!!

NO WAY !!!!

I HAVE MORE SUFFERING TO DO ON THIS PLANET ! YESSSS ! =D

WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES REAL WIE !!! :) =D

MY NEW/REINCORNATED/REVIVED DREAM PC WILL BE COOLER AND BETTER THAN EVER !

YOU WILL SEEE !

YOU WILL SEEE !

YES YOU WILL SEE !

_I_, _SKYBUCK_, _SHALL_, make a video of it for you tube !

I was trying to keep it a suprise/secret but in the future youtube might be
hit by a nuke or something and then the video will be gone, thus I shall
describe it to you, the improvement:

THE NEW POWER SUPPLY HAS A BLUE LIGHT AND ALMOST TRANSPARENT FAN on it !

IT'S GOING TO LOOK AMAZING ! ;) =D

FURTHERMORE THE DE-TACHLES CABLES are going to solve a little bit of the
mess that was on the back side.

I shall have to remove most of those cables and why the fok not I saw... it
was a mess to start with...

But to prevent from running low on sticky tape, which is actually fokking
ridicilous, I should buy some fokking more so I don't have to worry about
that... I must also go to supermarket soon, so I will see if the supermarket
has "sticky tape" the most versatile "can whipe your ass with" tape ! ;) =D
<- LOL Somebody should try that and see how well it catches shit ! Perhaps
then you won't need so much toilet paper anymore to whipe your ass with !
LOL. Do you whipe or press you buttcleaner you ?! ;) =D LOL. I shall keep my
technique a secret, but if you never heard of press then you might guess it!
LOL. OH such a nasty thing to write ! LOL. A new low ?!? ;) =D LOL. Oh well
After big lows can big highs ! OH YEAH ! ;) =D

Perhap you should try it sometime you average flat shit ! ;) =D YEAH ! =D
(applies only to those who know it applies to them ! ;) >])

THERE NOW ONLY RESTS ME ONE THING:

TO NAME THE AWESOME COMPANY WHO DEFEATED ALL THESE OTHER RETARDS BY MAKING
THEIR POWER CABLE LONG ENOUGH.

TO NAME THE AWESOME COMPANY WHO SAVED ME AND MY SYSTEM FROM DIGITAL DEATH !
AND FOR PRO-LONGED SUFFERING on this planet.

THE AWESOME COMPANY'S NAME AND PRODUCT IIISSSSSSSSSS:

OSZ'S MOD X STREAM POWER SUPPLYyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAHHHH ! =D

780 WATT !

HOLY FOK !!! I totally didn't know that... HOLY FOK... I could have gotten a
big mother fokking graphics card...
but I don't want that yet ?!? Why not ?!? Oh yeah because they still not
powerfull enough to Play Battlefield 3
at all it's glory at 1920x1200.... YES PEOPLE I SHALL WAIT SOME MORE
MONTHS/YEARS EVEN to see when BF3 comes out and if it's any good then VERY
MAYBE PERHAPS I shall buy a new graphics card. BUT TO BE HONEST... I AM DONE
WITH DUSTY SYSTEMS.... I SHALL WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT until NVIDIA
can produce a graphics card which can:

A. Play Battlefield 3 at 1920x1200
and
B. Be passively cooled ! BEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

I can probably wait for a long time.... but it's ok... until then hopefully
I can play BF3 on 640x480 ! BEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOL... such a shame ! such a
humilation... such a waste of DX11 ?!?! or maybe not...

But at least I get to play it... or maybe not really... just 1 Frame per
Second... but I'll be glad/happy with that... at least I CAN SEE IT YEAH !
;) =D If it's 5 fps then it would remind me of my PIII days lol..... 5 fps
is still doable... 15 fps is very good doable and would be enough to make IT
!!!!

YEAH BOYS AND GIRLS... IF YOU DO EVER SEE ME ON THE BATTLEFLIED 3 play
grounds anywhere in 2011 or 2012 REMEMBER ONE THING/THIS:

"It's Skybuck playing on 5 fps or 1 fps or 15 fps ! ;) =D"

"He is a mostly-to-us superior strategy commander/shooter player, but he's
on a slow system !"

"Let's gather around him and cover him so he can MAKE IT !"

"YEAAAH LOL"

"EXTRA BATTLEFIELD 3 BONUS POINTS FOR YOU ! IF YOU MANAGE TO PROTECT LOW FPS
SHOOTER-PLAYERS !"

"SUPER MASSIVE EXTRA SECRET EASTER EGG BUNNY SUPER POINTS FOR YOU IF IT WAS
SKYBUCK THAT YOU PROTECTED"

"WHICH GAVE BIRTH TO THIS IDEA ON THIS PLANET !"

"IF SUCH A FEATURE IS EVER IMPLEMENTED IN BF3 THEN SHOW SKYBUCK some MASSIVE
RESPECT by actually building it in secretly."

In short:

"The player known as Skybuck shall give extra additional protective points
to those who protect him while he is playing on low fps !" ;) =D (This is
done by the server-code)

Only the player known as "Skybuck" with valid e-mail address: skybuck 2000
at hotmail dot com may be registered as the true skybuck.

All others shall fail at mimicking the true and one and only skybuck.

There shall only be one ! ;) =D

IT is allowed to name yourself skybuck12356 or whatever... but not "Skybuck"
or "skybuck" ! ;) =D
or "-[skybuck]-" or "-[Skybuck]-". (sky blue, buck green, the rest yellow).

All these signs are reserved for the one and only true skybuck, which is me
! ;) =D since a long time now oh yeah !

I shall repost this little part to game design newsgroup as well... kinda
cool/interesting idea.

SO BE GONE FERRIES AND FOO'S ! ;) =D

It's not time for the Skybuck to revive his system !

Oh yeah I forgot the link to the picture... but the ascii was good
enough....

However as they say on the internetz:

"Picture or it didn't happen".

You shall receive:

http://members.home.nl/hbthoupperma...rboard Micro-ATX Power Socket to far away.jpg

Yes ok I know it's a bit long but fok you ok... I always do this shit... you
better make sure your systems can handle such a long file name ! haha ! My
windows can ! So fok you if linux or whatever shit you using foks up ! Bitch
bitch bitch, but no don't bitch at me for such a long file nameeee... it's
long and nicely descriptive ! YEAH so fok you ! ;) =D

Wieeee =D

As you can see I DELIVER on my promises ! ;) =D

Rest assured you shall be getting my pictures up your ass soon ! ;) =D

Did you think I forgot about your ass wanting my pictures ?! lol

Ofcourse... I know you guys luve pictures... I know you guys love video's...

And thus you shall receive video's... I promised it remember ! yeah/yes I
did !

And yes I look a little bit forward to it too.. so don't you worry... it's
not like a burden or anything...

THIS IS A HISTORIC MOMENT LOL.

IT DESERVES A LITTLE BIT OF VIDEO-WHORING-ATTENTION YESSS YEAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
;)=D

IT DESERVES A LITTLE BIT OF PICTURE ATTENTION... oh yeah...
HI-RES-picture-attention-TO-FOREFILL SOME NEEDS PERHAPS.

Don't be sad... I don't think you really a whore if you making a lot of
videos of yourself... you not a whore are you ?! ;) =D It's just a painfull
figure of speech... yessss it's painfull.... but rightfully painfull....

I do enjoy your self-whoring-attention video's... especially blond girl(z)
with nice fun video(z).

Keep up the good work blond-nice-self-whoring-video-attention-whores ! ;) =D

You make my day a bit more happy and a bit more bright ! ;) =D LOL.

That probably goes for most men ! Except some fags like on this newsgroup
perhaps ! LOL.

And some men who have their own blond dolls to play with ! ;) =)

I shall now be going and fixing my PC so that I too can enjoy more
blond-whoreness.

And more DIGITAL GOOODDDY GOOODY GOOODDY GOOOD STUFF ! ;) =D

Yeahahahahahahaha ;) =D

First thing I am gonna do when it's working again is probably enjoying my
music... free downloaded music, legit too.

www.amigaremix.com

This is probably the first song I am going to play, it's called:

"Turrican 2 The wall (metal remix) by Aki Jarvinen" direct link to it:

http://www.amigaremix.com/listen/2442/Aki Järvinen - Turrican 2 The Wall (metal remix).mp3

Or maybe even this one as first time, one of them turrican intro's ! ;) =D
Like a new intro into my PC world/dreampc:

"Turrican 2 Intro metal remix also by aki Jarvinen" (he awesome with
"digital" gitar")

http://www.amigaremix.com/listen/2431/Aki Järvinen - Turrican 2 Intro metal remix.mp3

There is another version of turrican 2 the wall by daxx I thought it was..
it's a bit more mellow and favorite of mine too... it's somewhere on that
website too...

I know what I'll do... whatever song I enjoy the most when my system is
working again... I shall use it for my youtube video ! ;) =D

OH YEAH ! =D

So stay tuned, be gone, go do something, stop reading my post, go on with
your life, you have spent enough time now, following this drame, but do
return when it's ok, when the life has returned ! ;) =D

Goooooooodbye,
and may the digital force be with you
Skybuck ! ;) =D YEAH ! =D (not expecting any more problems ! ;) me hope
AMD didn't fok me with incompatible nvidia graphics card ! ;) Psssjeee...
that would be something wouldn't it ?! ;) =D)

Peace out, skybuck, signing off for now... second time I have to re-build my
system in the "near" summer... fortunately it's not full summer yet... so
temperatue not to high... me getting sweeeeeatty, just slightly, don't get
any wild fantasies now, will ya ! ;) :)

Shaun

"John Larkin" wrote in message
"God's evil shocks might come down on me from heaven again... I WILL NOT
ALLOW IT !" YEAHAHAHAHAH =D

"I SHALL NEVER ATTACH THE RECEIVER TO MY OLD PC ! NEVER ! YOU HEAR ME !
NEVERRRRRR !" ;) =D

And now DAD, JEZUS (the fokking) AND GOD !

I AM AND WILL GO TO THE SHACK/STASH and fokking get IT !

HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIII GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES I AM GOING NOW !

GOING I TELL YOU ! GOING ! AND DON'T YOU STOP ME ! DON'T YOU EVEN TRY AND
MAKE ME TRIPP !

NO FOKKING WAY!

Going,
Bye,
SKYBUCK.

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2.

Buy an iPad.

John

All that rambiling and he still doesn't have a working PC of shit, that is
what I call a computer with an Asrock MB.

My computer that I just built 3 weeks ago went together right the first time
and after BIOS update, Windows updates, the latest Drivers & chipset drivers
from intel, my computer works flawlessly.
It has a Intel i7 unlocked processor, a heatsink fan for overclocking, Asus
MB and video card, a good Corsair power supply (just a note: it has very
long leads) Antec 902 case, WD hard drive, intel SSD, DVD burner - samsung.

Shaun

RoyLFuchs

My computer that I just built 3 weeks ago went together right the first time
and after BIOS update, Windows updates, the latest Drivers & chipset drivers
from intel, my computer works flawlessly.
It has a Intel i7 unlocked processor, a heatsink fan for overclocking, Asus
MB and video card, a good Corsair power supply (just a note: it has very
long leads) Antec 902 case, WD hard drive, intel SSD, DVD burner - samsung.

Shaun

You're a dumbass too for even worrying about overclocking. The ****ing
things are quite fine and quite fast enough right out of the box.

If I can play modern FPS games with an 8 year old PC, and my i5 play
them just fine, I am quite sure that an i7 doesn't need tweaking to be
fast.

You're a TweakTard. You probably snort the shit too.

You deserve failure modes just like SkyTard Masturbating gets if you
screw around with pushing limits on CPUs that get classed by Intel
on their test hardware. It is like asking for a failure.

Don't be like SkyTard and start blaming everyone else for his dumb acts
when it happens.

Skybuck Flying

Shaun said:
"John Larkin" wrote in message

Buy an iPad.

John

All that rambiling and he still doesn't have a working PC of shit, that is
what I call a computer with an Asrock MB.

It's working already, now it needs drivers.
My computer that I just built 3 weeks ago went together right the first
time and after BIOS update, Windows updates, the latest Drivers & chipset
drivers from intel, my computer works flawlessly.
It has a Intel i7 unlocked processor, a heatsink fan for overclocking,
Asus MB and video card, a good Corsair power supply (just a note: it has
very long leads) Antec 902 case, WD hard drive, intel SSD, DVD burner -
samsung.

Beheh few hardware you have ! ;) =D

Building a computer is something else then cleaning and repairing a computer
fool ! ;)

I must do three times the work: break down, cleaning, rebuilding !

Plus my hardware not supported by windows so must install drivers manually !
;)

Plus I take it slow to make sure nothing is wrong/odd.

Plus I am filming everything and photographing everything ! ;) =D

So that's roughly 4 to 5 times as much work as "just a build" ! ;)

And I still have to make a website for it and upload and perhaps you
tubing... so even more work... 6 to 7 times ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.