Show Home Page by Default for this folder

Joe Horton

Can someone tell me what the 'Show Home Page by Default for this folder' input box is used for under the Home Page tab when you right click Mailbox from the folder list?

I'm thinking it has something to do with syncing folders for Offline use say in my laptop - but am not sure.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

No, it enables the option to show a web page instead of the list of items in
that folder.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of