Should i buy this pc ??

Reaction score
have a budget of maximum £500 .. dnt want 2 build computer myself... have found this was wonderin if this is good value or is there anything out there that would be better ... if so can you piont me in the right direction please... it will be used for gaming from time 2 time will this be able to run all new games well without lag exct.... dnt need a moniter any advice or help and i will be very greatfull . thanks . http://www.dabs.com/productview.asp...1&NavigationKey=11101,4294951814#imagegallery

Reaction score
Looks OK.

And Welcome to the Forum.
happywave.gif

Reaction score
feckit said:
Looks OK.

And Welcome to the Forum.
happywave.gif

I second that. It looks pretty good for the money. Out of intrest how come you dont want to build one?

BTW, Welcome to PC Review :wave:

Reaction score
ermm well dnt want to build one as dnt really trust myself enough to order all right parts exct .... most i have done to my pc is upgrade sound / graphics card ... not sure that qaulifies me to start building a pc ... thanks for the quick replies ... i may build one if i could be shown all parts needed ... and be convinced it not to complicated .. would i get much better value if built it myself vs the item i allready posted about ? thanks

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thats not a bad spec pc for the money but you will not be able to play modern games on it. Generaly when you DIY you get a better quality build for your money. What do you want to do with the pc ??

Ask a Question