Shortcut key for "Forward"

Colonel Blip

Hello, All!

Alt+B takes care of "Back" in Outlook; is there a corresponding shortcut for
"Forward"?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Alt + W

(you can tell what your keyboard shortcuts are by noting the underlined
letter on an icon)

Colonel Blip

Hello, K.!
You wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:06:11 -0800:

Not on my OL2k3. The Back but is an underline B but the Forward has nothing
but the arrow. Alt+W does nothing.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

KO> Alt + W

KO> (you can tell what your keyboard shortcuts are by noting the underlined
KO> letter on an icon)

Joined
May 10, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
The key shortcut for Back in internet is "Backspace" or "Alt+Left Arrow" and Forward is "Alt+ Right Arrow" in all Browsers and also in Outlook. Try it!