Shopping Cart

F

Fred

Hi,

I'm looking around for a shopping cart that works well with FP2002. Has anyone had any luck with such a product. I currently use 'click and build' in the UK but the system used for updating is rather slow.

Fred

T

Thomas A. Rowe

It depends on what you consider as "working well with FP2002".

--

==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Hi,

I'm looking around for a shopping cart that works well with FP2002. Has
anyone had any luck with such a product. I currently use 'click and build'
in the UK but the system used for updating is rather slow.

Fred

C

chris leeds

I really like www.candypress.com there is also something called candypress gold but you'll have to google for it since the url isn't intuitive and I don't remember it.

Hi,

I'm looking around for a shopping cart that works well with FP2002. Has anyone had any luck with such a product. I currently use 'click and build' in the UK but the system used for updating is rather slow.

Fred

B

Bob LaGarde

Fred,
StoreFront has been the number one ecommerce solution for FrontPage for a number of years. StoreFront is tightly integrated with FrontPage and has hundreds of the most advanced ebusiness features you could want for successful online commerce. Take a look at www.storefront.net.

Bob
StoreFront Support

Hi,

Fred

J

JimL

Hi,

Fred

http://www.ecommercetemplates.com/ has a wide choice of templates for
asp and frontpage or dreamweaver and mysql etc.

Very reasonable prices.

JimL

C

chris leeds

that's an interesting link/site/concept. I'm going to check it out in depth
when I get a little time.

anyone had any luck with such a product. I currently use 'click and build'
in the UK but the system used for updating is rather slow.

Ask a Question