ShopAcer.co.uk / CET UK

Reaction score
WARNING - Avoid this company if you want a happy purchasing experience. I have had 6 weeks of misery. I ordered a new Acer laptop from them 6 weeks ago and have been to hell and back trying to get an update on the status of the order. Every time I speak to their incompetent staff I get a different story - today I finally found out the answer - they couldnt deliver it because it was end of life. Surprise surprise. I guess they needed my money to finance their shoddy business. Such a poor show. You would think their directors would care but when I finally actualy got to speak with one of the Directors, a Mr Gary Gough, I was treated in such as derisory and patronising manner.

I have today asked Visa to return my money but that is not the point - this outfit have caused me untold and unnecessary hassle.

Teach them a lesson and avoid giving them your business. Stick with online professional companies that have been established longer such as www.laptopsdirect.co.uk, www.misco.co.uk, www.acernotebooks.co.uk, www.savastore.com and www.dabs.com

Last edited:

Ask a Question