Shootings in Connecticut

Reaction score
Well what can one say, what terrible news about the deaths in a elimentry school in Newtown Connecticut, my heart goes out to all the Mothers, Fathers and relatives of those involved and to the US citizens who will feel saddened that this could happen in their country and the Nation has lost so many young children.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A dreadful thing indeed Bootneck - to open fire in a primary school, killing children....it's almost beyond belief. I say "almost" because as we know, it has kind of incident has happened before, both here and in the US. The knee-jerk reaction following Dunblane, was to control the ownership of firearms and now I read that President Obama is speaking about the same thing.

This sounds good in principle, but as we have seen, guns still find their way into the hands of those who are motivated only by the desire to kill and injure.

I too feel great sympathy for the parents, relatives and friends of those little ones who lost their lives yesterday. Their shock and grief must be immense.

Reaction score
I wasn't going to comment tbh

All I will say, being a parent is the most precious thing in the world.
I have no idea in the world what I would do if this happened to Lucas, it brings a tear too my eyes :'(

Ask a Question