Share a thought

Reaction score
Where as they not all be true they certainly make you think and ponder for a minute or so.....

Think about this... You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be
just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you
most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably
won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you
will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude
remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better
when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Sorry, gotta go, my cat wants me to feed her... it's at least half an hour since I last fed her and she's starving to death... she told me so!!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
pffft: interj.

A metamorphic expletive which can be used to convey emotion, particularly shock or surprise, disgust or anger. The amplitude of the reaction can be measured by counting intermediary fs. For example:

Someone stole my hotdog pffft

Bodhi stole my hotdog pffffffffft!

:thumb:

Reaction score
cirianz said:
Sorry, gotta go, my cat wants me to feed her... it's at least half an hour since I last fed her and she's starving to death... she told me so!!!

Tell me about it...

My cat is sitting here right behind me, asking for fusses, but when i go and try to fuss her she roundhouse kicks me in the face.

But she loves me, i know she does. she tells me every dinner time.

Reaction score
Yeah, thats what i thought. It was a bit like one of those forwards. Send this to 148,444 people in the next 2 seconds or you will have a bad life!! Thats what the Pffft was for. I was slightly drunk when i did it, but im glad that it generated some discussion! :)

I didnt steal your hotdog Adywebb, pfffffft. ;-)

Do you like my new signature, i saw it on the back of a car over here and it made me laugh, cause i have 2 cats and thats what they are like. Feed me, let me out, let me in, feed me etc etc. Still think cats are great though! ;-)

RufusW

King Cruncher
Reaction score
little bit like the Baz Luhrman song that came out quite a while 'Everybody's free (to wear sunscreen)'

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
bodhi said:
Yeah, thats what i thought. It was a bit like one of those forwards. Send this to 148,444 people in the next 2 seconds or you will have a bad life!! Thats what the Pffft was for. I was slightly drunk when i did it, but im glad that it generated some discussion! :)

I didnt steal your hotdog Adywebb, pfffffft. ;-)

Do you like my new signature, i saw it on the back of a car over here and it made me laugh, cause i have 2 cats and thats what they are like. Feed me, let me out, let me in, feed me etc etc. Still think cats are great though! ;-)

Yeah, I loved the siggy :D I've got 1 dog (the other one's John's) & 5 cats (the other one of them is John's also) cos I like a bit of balance in my life :D And my cats all love me!!! They tell me so too... whenever I feed them. And when I sit down nice & still & comfy for them to lay on, although they let me know just who my lap belongs to if I want to stand up before they've finished with it. Wouldn't want me getting ideas above my station after all. My dog, however, thinks I'm wonderful whatever I do :D.

So, if it wasn't you who stole the hotdog then... ?

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
well I ain't armed & I ain't a man so it couldn't've been me:blush: *sneakily licks tomato sauce off fingers*

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Nah...that's them funny things they have in buns with ketchup & mustard & onions. I'm talking propa hotdogs here... Battered sav on a stick, deep fried & dunked in Tomato sauce... yummm :p

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Nah...that's them funny things they have in buns with ketchup & mustard & onions. I'm talking propa hotdogs here... Battered sav on a stick, deep fried & dunked in Tomato sauce... yummm :p

Not that I would know of course *checks fingers for any sign of tomato sauce* :) (innocent smile)

Ask a Question