Setting up Outlook 2003

Reaction score
I am having set up problems. I have just set up an email address for my business and emails to that address are sent to my Orange (1) email address. However the position with Outlook, having set it up for my Orange account (1), is that I can send messages from Outlook to another Orange address I have (2) but when I send an email from Orange (2) address to my business email, it is received by Orange (1) but does not turn up in Outlook. Neither does an email from Orange (2) to Orange (1) - it is only received in Orange (1). I haven't emailed from Outlook to my business email as presumably that is just emailing myself. I suppose in summary, outgoing emails seem to be working but incoming emails aren't. I have tried the help pages but nothing seems to work. I hope that I haven't made this overly complicated but CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE ?

Ask a Question