Subject: Setting Outlook Express as default mail client
From: "markgaltrey" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 10/7/2004 6:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time

How do I set Outlook Express as default mail client? It
doesn't appear in the drop-down menu under Internet
Options in Internet Explorer.
Thanks
Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs>click on "Set Program Access and Defaults".
You can set all defaults from there.
HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***