Server Slowness

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The site seems to be rather slow at the moment, and I'm not sure why - the load has gone through the roof but I can't see a traffic spike. :confused:

I'm looking into it now :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Phew...!

I've made a MASSIVE change to how the site works, as the server loads were crazy. I've still got one more change to make if this one doesn't do the trick, but I'll do that at the weekend late at night when not many people are online.

Please do let me know if you get any errors, as it would help me troubleshoot things :)

Reaction score
Not been on much this week anyway mate but the times I have I never noticed a problem really

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
haven't any problems apart from about 2 mins ago when i got 'service unavailable'

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think its to do with the version of PHP, IIS, MySQL and other bits of software not working together properly. I've tried lots of combinations and this was the most stable at the time, but it's due a bit of an upgrade I think.

Ask a Question