Server Error

Joyce Pierce

I'm attempting to save a file in Front Page and keep
getting this error: Server error: Write error on
file ".07-05-04.htm.tmp". Need to correct asap. Hope
someone can tell me what the problem is and how to
correct it. Thanks.

Steve Easton

You don't say which FrontPage version. However, close FrontPage.
Using windows search find and delete all files named *.web and then *.tmp

Reopen FrontPage and your web.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

Remove the first . In the filename.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.