Series of 3 errors then need to reboot to clear

John

The following 3 errors occur when I'm in outlook:

08/13/2003 1:34am
The run-time environment has detected an inconsistency in
its internal state.
Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to
Error in .\cpackage.cpp(1267), hr = 800706bf:
CoRegisterClassObject on the package object
failed.

08/13/2003 EventSystem Event System ID=4097
The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during
its internal processing.
HRESULT was 800706BF from line 42
of .\eventsystemobj.cpp.
Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during
its internal processing. HRESULT was 800706BA from line
42 of .\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft
Product Support Services to report this error.

Can't get through to support...

Steve

I don't know what's causing your problem or what to do to
prevent it, but I've found that instead of rebooting when
something like this occurs I can just select log off and
then log back on as myself. This will clear my problem
and is faster than rebooting.

Steven Liu [MSFT]

Hi John,

It's better to make sure you have installed the Windows 2000 SP4 and the
latest service pack of the Office you have installed. And, also visit the

http://office.microsoft.com/productupdates/mainCatalog.aspx

to install all available updates.

If this does not work, please create the post to the
microsoft.public.outlook.general.

Thanks for using Microsoft News Group!

Sincerely,

Steven Liu

Microsoft Online Partner Support

MCSE 2000

This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.