Seperate email accounts in Outlook 2003

G

I have four different email accounts I wish to use in Outlook 2003. One is an ISP account, one Hotmail, one .edu, and the final is an Exchange account from my work
I wish to keep all these email accounts strictly seperated in all aspects; this includes calendar, junk email, contacts, and every other folder present by default in a lone email account (Deleted items, tasks, inbox, outbox, sent items, etc)
I set up some rules so that the Inboxes are seperated; however, Junk Email and Deleted Items all still show up in the primary 'Deliver mail to this location' account. Right now, Microsoft has Hotmail set up much how I wish my POP accounts to function; however, they offer no method for emulating this. I suppose I could manage with an appropriate Rules set, however no appropriate Rules set is offered (When message recieved through this account and to this folder->redirected elsewhere; no to this folder option...)
Aslo, I would like to be able to check my client side rules when not connected to the Exchange server, because I have to VPN into work and it is particularly frustrating
My two POP accounts + Hotmail coexist peacefully currently; but all these difficulties pop up when I add the exchange account.

Ask a Question