SendKeys Missing in .NET Forms Assembly - Smart Device Application

abltecsrv

Hello,

Class System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys doesn't exist if developing a smart
device application in the Visual Studio 2003 trial.

Is this due to VS being a trial? If not, any idea as to how I can implement
the SendKeys class?

I need to take data scanned from a rfid tag (using smart device app) and
pump it into a focused input field in PocketIE.

TIA,
John

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

I don't understand your response. Search the archives (you know, help
yourself)! You'll find my name in many of the responses already, which is
why I don't want to waste my time responding again, when you aren't even
willing to do a 60 second search before posting.

Paul T.

abltecsrv said:
Thanks Champ! I sure hope you didn't burn a few calories on the effort...

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <ptobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT com>
wrote in message Search the archives before asking...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group...tframework?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

It will save you a lot of time and us much repetition.

Paul T.

abltecsrv said:
Hello,

Class System.Windows.Forms.SendKeys doesn't exist if developing a smart
device application in the Visual Studio 2003 trial.

Is this due to VS being a trial? If not, any idea as to how I can
implement
the SendKeys class?

I need to take data scanned from a rfid tag (using smart device app) and
pump it into a focused input field in PocketIE.

TIA,
John

Alex Feinman [MVP]

Instead of being rude, take a moment and search for SendKeys in this
newsgroup. The first page will produce hits like this
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...e5f9?q=sendkeys&rnum=7&hl=en#ed94c6bd6e46e5f9

or this
http://groups-beta.google.com/group...e2a1?q=sendkeys&rnum=5&hl=en#3da2ccedbfcce2a1

What you don't seem to understand is that you and the others like you
(spelled L*A*Z*Y) ask the same question over and over again unnecessarily
taking the time that could be spent answering the questions that WERE NOT
ANSWERED BEFORE.

--
Alex Feinman
---