Sending form data by email

Mian Sulaman Naqeeb from Pakistan

In form properties dialogue box when I enter email address where form data
should be sent. Windows appears that that you server is not configured for
email handling or your website is based on disk. Internet Information Sever
is installed on my computer. How can I configure it for email data from my
web forms?

Andrew Murray

Hosting your own site is a complicated procedure for the inexperienced.
You don't need to configure *your* PC to send the email from a form; you
need to publish the site to a web host.

The error about the computer not being configured is coming up because
you're working on your local PC and web; when it is published to a web
server, and provided the FP server extensions are configured for sending
email, the forms will work as you want them to.

However the configuration of the FPSE and the web server is best left to the
expertise of the hosting provider.

"Mian Sulaman Naqeeb from Pakistan" <Mian Sulaman Naqeeb from
news:[email protected]...