From: System Administrator
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: Undeliverable: Signal Report for MKS Default Entry

Subject: Signal Report for MKS Default Entry

Sent: 4/4/2007 10:28 AM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'(e-mail address removed)' on 4/4/2007 10:29 AM

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.

I'm thinking that it may have something to do with the email host (smtp
server) that needs to be specified in the 3rd paty app. I've used the
following w/o success: pamx1.hotmail.com