Sending email from a web based link

keridolphin

When I try and click on a link within a web based page I am not able to click
and then send the email to the highlighted item on web page, sometimes can
cut and paste the link but does not always work
I have Windows Vista and just want to be able to click on the link from web
page and windows mail will open and can send the email to corresponding
person form the link on the web
Can anyone PLEASE HELP

Gary VanderMolen

It would have been very useful if you had told us how this "not able to"
manifests itself. Does the computer get a blue screen, or does it pop up
an error message? If the latter, exactly what does it say?

Working in the dark here, but try this:
Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from
the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item:
"Set your default programs."
After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on "Windows
Mail". If it doesn't respond with "This program has all its defaults"
then fix it by clicking on the option indicated by the first green arrow.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)