Send Page by Email

Send -Page by eMail does not work

I am using Windows Mail as my defaut email client. I am trying to send a web
page by email, but it does not work.

When doing the same in Outlook Express, a email create/compose window would
open and oyur had to fill in the email address etc. and it worked fine.

mac

"Send -Page by eMail does not work" <Send -Page by eMail does not
I am using Windows Mail as my defaut email client. I am trying to send a
web
page by email, but it does not work.

When doing the same in Outlook Express, a email create/compose window
would
open and oyur had to fill in the email address etc. and it worked fine.

Ensure that IE as all its defaults set, via control panel>default programs.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

"Send -Page by eMail does not work" <Send -Page by eMail does not
I am using Windows Mail as my defaut email client. I am trying to send a
web
page by email, but it does not work.

When doing the same in Outlook Express, a email create/compose window
would
open and oyur had to fill in the email address etc. and it worked fine.

It works here, but you have to wait quite a while for the page to fill in.
It's better to just send a link.