-----Original Message-----

From: Teresa Hatcher On Behalf Of Scott Huntington

Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:12 AM

To: Teresa Hatcher

Roady

That is correct behaviour. There are two types of permissions here;
-Send on behalf of
-Send as

Send on behalf of is a permission that can be set in Outlook by Tools->
Options-> tab Permissions

Send as is a permission which must be set on the Active Directory item (in
this case the user)
-Open Active Directory Users and Computers
-Open the user
-select the Security tab
-add the user you want to give Sent as permissions
-scroll down to select the Send As permission

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net