Second Hello

Reaction score
Hi everyone,:)

well it's so long since I joined first time around and introduced myself, I thought I'd try again.

Things have been a bit up and down for me of late and so I've not popped in here very much.

I have had ME quite badly for about eight years. That means I'm pretty much chair bound but that's better than bed bound as I was up until about a year ago.

I've been lucky really because I've learnt a lot from being ill and done things I would never have done before (I now have my own message board for ME sufferers) and met people I'd never have met before. I know that people say things like "poor you" when I describe my illness but I like to look at the positive things!

When I'm not on the computer or resting I'm a bit of a film buff and in particular Michael Caine or "you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" fame!:D

I'm not always good at reading posts on here because I struggle with the small font (ME symptoms causing bother!).

I'm always in awe of all the collective knowledge of the membership of this forum though!

Well, I'd better stop rambling about myself...

Hope to see you all around...

Love and smiles Ailsa XXXXX

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi and welcome back to the forum, You said that you cant read the posts very well due to small font. If you are using firefox you can make the page bigger by holding donw the ctrl button and rolling the thrid button on the mouse or hitting either the plus or minus button on the keyboard depending on what way you want it to zoom in or out. Not sure if it is the same on internet explorer but if you are using it you can try and see.

Hope this helps

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
I'll take Chelsea's lead and change font to say Hi Ailsa, and welcome back to PC Review! :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Loads of neat "tricks" you can do on a PC

Pleased to see you again Flower Girl

:D

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone:)

Thanks for the larger fonts too!

Sorry to be a bit dim but I don't know what firefox is?:blush:

Love,

Ailsa XXXXXXX:D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Flower Girl said:
Thanks for the replies everyone:)

Thanks for the larger fonts too!

Sorry to be a bit dim but I don't know what firefox is?:blush:

Love,

Ailsa XXXXXXX:D

not many people do, if your using internet explorer

go to view > text size > largest

that should do the trick, and good to see you again

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi Ailsa - good to see you back again!!
fing10.gif

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Welcome Ailsa :D It's good to meet you.

I'm having a go at increasing my font size but I'm afraid I'm not to hopeful (The programe won't let me use click on smilies so I'm dubious about it's willingless to let me change fonts either) so if it doesn't work then I'm sorry. Hope it's not to hard to read.

EDIT: No, no luck, sorry:(

(EDIT: then allow me, Dear Lady ;) mucks)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Welcome Ailsa :D It's good to meet you.

I'm having a go at increasing my font size but I'm afraid I'm not to hopeful (The programe won't let me use click on smilies so I'm dubious about it's willingless to let me change fonts either) so if it doesn't work then I'm sorry. Hope it's not to hard to read.

EDIT: No, no luck, sorry:(

(EDIT: then allow me, Dear Lady ;) mucks)

Why thank you mucks *flutters eyelashes* :D

Ask a Question