Scanner in C#

M

Mariana Peirano

hello group thanks especially to help achieve Yordanis connect to sql server. Now I have another problem. I can not run the scanner from C # I look great and find out that the Framework does not support the Api Twain working with graphics in windows. And that is through interoperability. Net as you can access this API.
I downloaded a code I tried it but did not work. I can help. No longer do. My scanner is a genius cp-SF600 and HP Scanjet G2710.
I await your comments. Thank you.
From Argentina.
Mariana

B

bradbury9

El miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012 19:47:38 UTC+2, Mariana Peirano escribió:
hello group thanks especially to help achieve Yordanis connect to sql server. Now I have another problem. I can not run the scanner from C # I look great and find out that the Framework does not support the Api Twain working with graphics in windows. And that is through interoperability. Net as you can access this API.
I downloaded a code I tried it but did not work. I can help. No longer do.. My scanner is a genius cp-SF600 and HP Scanjet G2710.
I await your comments. Thank you.
From Argentina.
Mariana

There are open source twain API wrappers like http://code.google.com/p/twaindotnet/ and Microsoft has a full managed API called Windows Image Acquisition that can interact with scanners.

hope it helps

Ask a Question