    and Explorer 6.0 updates. I suspect maybe something there has change a
    setting but I cna't find it.

    Thanks

    Gordon, Oct 26, 2003

  2. empty the temp internet files (IE's tools, options) and see if that helps.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com
    Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Oct 26, 2003

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Thanks for your reply ...

    I have read alot of stuff including emptying temp files and clearing out
    dowloaded program files etc ...

    That did not do anything to help ... I have never had any problems copying
    image files (GIF or JPG) from a website

    The only thing I can do for now is to import into Outlook Express and save
    the files from there ... at least untill I find a solution, perhaps there is
    a setting that I can change some where ...

    Gordon, Oct 26, 2003