Satnav £100

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not heard of them before, but those specs look very good for a £100 GPS. Did you get one?

I got an £80 cheapo Garmin i3 GPS last year and it's done the job well. It isn't touchscreen but it certainly gets me from A>B.

Reaction score
No i want one but cant afford it :(

Thought i would share tho. Hopefully they will still be stocking them in a couple of months

Reaction score
I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 6 something something... it was £314 on eBuyer but is bluetooth handsfree, an MP3 player and reads out the road names and stuff instead of just saying "in 300 feet..."

Works well.

You get what you pay for, don't expect the £100 one to be the best in terms of mapping etc.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Another Garmin user here, way better than a mate tom tom thing!

Reaction score
I went to the website and looked this model up and to be honest the spec was very good. And they retail it on the site for £199. As you say Chris u get what you pay for and we all know im a great beleiver in that howeverfor less than a ton this model deserves a try I reckon?

Ask a Question