Sapphire Atlantis 9000 Pro

Reaction score
Have a small budget, seen that the 9000 pro chipset is a good buy. Ordered one the sapphire atlantis radeon 9000 pro, but received the atlantis 9000 is there much difference? should i send it back!! Please help

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ATI RADEON 9000 PRO Chipset

The RADEON 9000 ATLANTIS PRO supports all of today’s features and blazes a trail for the adoption of tomorrow’s technologies. Possessing the power to sow detail rich environments, with features such as TRUFORM™, SMARTSHADER™ and SMOOTHVISION™, enjoy tomorrow’s technology today!

ATI RADEON 9000 Chipset

The RADEON 9000 ATLANTIS delivers the most advanced features, thereby increasing the lifespan of your PC by integrating early adoption of tomorrow’s technologies and still remaining affordable. Reanimate those titles of old with features such as TRUFORM™, SMARTSHADER™ and SMOOTHVISION™!
I can see very little between the two, however, if I had ordered the "Pro" version that is what I would expect to recive.

Reaction score
The 9000 Pro cards (both the 64Mb and 128Mb versions) are rated at 275MHz Core clock speed and 540MHz memory...

The 'basic' 9000's have 250MHz Core and 400MHz memory...

I would insist on the Pro if you've paid for one.

Ask a Question