Azza Genesis 9000 Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
ProClockers have reviewed the Azza Genesis 9000 case - here's a snippet:

"Today, we will be taking a look at a case that I have been looking forward to for some time. The last time I had this feeling it was when we got our hot little hands on the Cooler Master Cosmos II. The case that I am referring to is the new Genesis 9000 from Azza. Why am I so excited about this case? Well, the first reason is since we started reviewing cases from Azza, we have never been disappointed. And the second reason is because I love it when a new or not-so known company do something many others haven’t. so, it goes to show that new minds bring new and exciting ideas.

So, what is so cool about the Genesis 9000? It is the first case that we have ever seen where you can install the motherboard in two different configurations. You can have the standard installation where the CPU is placed near the top of the case like 90% of the cases out there. Or you can insert it 180° and have the CPU near the bottom of the case. How about that from a change?"

You can read their full review here.

Ask a Question