Subject: S3 Savage 2000
From: "Ray" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 2/21/2004 11:54 AM Eastern Standard Time

I have a S3 Savage 2000 graphics card which is showing up as having no
drivers installed in Device manager. The graphics ARE working but for
things like the XP plus screen savers it's running very slow and jerky.
Scrolling also is very slow. Is there a problem with this graphics card?
(although its showing drivers not installed, it also shows no new drivers
available and as the graphics ARE working, albeit slowly, there must be SOME
drivers installed).
A Google search on "S3 Savage" returned 85,400 references. About 3 down is
their website which has instructions on obtaining the most current drivers.

HTH,
john
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***