Windows XP Rundll error - please help

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
llblawyer said:
there is a think on killbox that says "unregister .dll before deleting"?? is that likely to do anything. I await your respected response!!
Yep, go for it ... :thumb:

Am i driving you mad yet!
Nope! you cannot, I am already mad, nuts & certified insane.
nod.gif

;)

Reaction score
It's still saying the file doesn't exist and i guess i could just ignore it but i don't like it being there and you never know what it could be doing. this is what i'm putting into the killbox command line, is that right?
c:\programfiles\DriveCleaner 2006 Free\UDCShell.dll

Reaction score
OK IGNORE PREVIOUS I'VE DONE IT OR I SHOULD SAY KILLBOX DID IT, SO I GUESS "YOU" DID IT REALLY!!
JUST GOING TO UNINSTALL UNLOCKER AND KILLBOX BEFORE I REMOVE SOMETHING I NEED. yOU'RE GOOD, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.
!Hope this is the end of it but i know where to come if it's not!!
Katherinex

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
llblawyer said:
OK IGNORE PREVIOUS I'VE DONE IT OR I SHOULD SAY KILLBOX DID IT, SO I GUESS "YOU" DID IT REALLY!!
JUST GOING TO UNINSTALL UNLOCKER AND KILLBOX BEFORE I REMOVE SOMETHING I NEED. yOU'RE GOOD, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.
!Hope this is the end of it but i know where to come if it's not!!
Katherinex
I was just typing that there is a space in "Program Files" and to try again ... no need to do that then. :thumb:

I'm good? :cool:
Just wait till I bragg that one to the 'lads' in the private forum, they won't believe me though ... naw, not that good, absolutely barking mad maybe.

:D

Stick around an enjoy the rest of the forums ... pretty good bunch of folks around here, but watch out for that mucks guy, can be a bit of a sod at times.

Enjoy!

user.gif

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I been observing this thread closely...

Muck's you done a good job there, most folks would of run out of patience by now but you soldiered on regardless.....:thumb: I hope Ian's paying you a good rate...:nod:

*Pat on the back is in order*

Reaction score
I agree, I think he's a total star!! So Impressed that there's people out there willing to go through the mill to help you!!
Thanks again

Reaction score
When i load my pc first getting on i get a message saying rundll error loading w01ee4ef.dll the specified module could not be found i wanted to know is there a way to find this module and if somehow restore it some help would be nice please and thank you if necessary

Reaction score
YungFellah said:
When i load my pc first getting on i get a message saying rundll error loading w01ee4ef.dll the specified module could not be found i wanted to know is there a way to find this module and if somehow restore it some help would be nice please and thank you if necessary
Start your own new thread on this subject and you will get help quicker!

Ask a Question